Booth #104 will highlight company's focus on performance, innovation to deliver affordability
ORLANDO, Fla. – Feb. 11, 2015 – Visitors to Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE:NOC) exhibit this week at the Air Force Association's (AFA) Air Warfare Symposium in Orlando will experience a unique commemoration to the B-2 Spirit's 25 th anniversary of first flight. The company's exhibit will also highlight its innovation and heritage in stealth technology, pilot training, advanced aircraft design and production, battlefield communications and unmanned technology.
A complete look at the company's AFA-related media activities is available at www.northropgrumman.com/afa .
Northrop Grumman's exhibit in booth #104 includes:
- Long-range strike aircraft: Weapon systems that include conventional stand-off bombers and stealthier, longer-range bombers that can penetrate deeply into enemy territory and deliver large amounts of precision weapons.
- Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance information: Programs such as the RQ-4 Global Hawk unmanned aircraft system and other airborne, surface and spaceborne platforms that use multiple sensors to collect and disseminate data.
- Battlefield communications: Line-of-sight and beyond-line-of-sight systems that enable information sharing across the battlespace.
- Battle management command and control: Programs such as the Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) and Air Operations Center Weapon System (AOC WS) that convert raw data into actionable information that is used to direct battlefield activities.
- Electronic attack and cyber: Systems that produce desired effects through electronic means, such as jamming.
- Long-range weapons: Weapons that extend the effective range of delivery platforms, thereby protecting them against lethal defensive threats.
- Air power practitioner: Coordinates and helps synchronize operations.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
CONTACT: Elizabeth Malloy 858-618-2214 (office) 858-432-8822 (mobile) firstname.lastname@example.org