CANBERRA, Australia â Sept. 21, 2014 â Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) is exhibiting at the Land Forces 2014 exhibition and conference, Brisbane, where it will highlight a range of its integrated solutions for force protection, command and control, and cyber security.
Land Forces is an international industry exposition to showcase equipment, technology and services for the armies of Australia, Asia and the Indo-Pacific and takes place at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition centre from Sept. 22-25.
The Northrop Grumman exhibit will be in Hall 2 at location E23, where the company will showcase a range of defence and security solutions for force protection, surveillance and reconnaissance, ground vehicle integration, ground-based air defence, command and control, and cyber security.
"Northrop Grumman is committed to supporting the Australian Defence Force and to providing affordable capabilities in C4ISR, unmanned systems, cyber and logistics," said Ian Irving, chief executive for Australia, Northrop Grumman. "As we continue to expand and strengthen our presence in Australia, Land Forces provides an opportunity for us to demonstrate our breadth of capabilities in military communications and information systems to our customers, academia and industry partners."
Northrop Grumman capabilities to be exhibited at the conference include:
- Next-generation Secure Communications Systems (SCS) for military, government and large corporations;
- Cyber solutions products and capabilities , including intelligence collection and fusion, threat detection, incident response, digital forensics and security monitoring;
- Enhanced C4ISR Operationally Responsive Enterprise (eCORE), supporting rapid mission integration, deployment, support, training and maintenance;
- Counter- Rocket Artillery and Mortar (C-RAM) system which integrates existing field artillery and air defences;
- Next-Generation Ground Based Air Defence (GBAD);
- Expeditionary Tactical Automated Security System (ExTASS), providing rapid detection, assessment and persistent surveillance;
- Integrated Persistent Surveillance System (PSS);
- MAGNUM C2 Integration Platform, which allows the integration, processing and visualization of information from third-party sensors in support of integrated security solutions;
- Integrated vehicle electronics and sensors, to support integrated communications across the battlefield;
- Long range/Coastal radar surveillance, ideally suited for operation in areas of heavy ground and sea clutter; and
- Track Management System (TMS) , interfacing with various sensors and communications systems to provide enhanced situational awareness and a common operational picture.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernisation to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com/Australia for more information.
CONTACT: Christian Taubenschlag +61 2 6161 8627 (office) +421 774 748 (mobile) email@example.com